Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone remember or know what the recalls were on the k7's? I've lost my paperwork and need to get these done before my warranty expires.

·
1,055 Posts
recalls have nothing to do with warranty its a legal issue that would be huge if you result in a crash caused by a faulty part on the bike. so suzuki orders a recall and contacts the known owners to save theyre own asses.

my wifes volkswagen has had 2 recalls since we owned it NO WARRANTY and they fixed it FREE of charge of course

·
Registered
309 Posts
Shouldnt matter if your warranty is up or not. A recall isn't a warranty issue. But like everyone else has said it was something to do with the stator and I think the other one had something to do with the ecu

Edit: I didnt read the dates or other posts but now i realized this thread is like 2 months old lol.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just stopped by the dealer yesterday and scheduled an appoinment and ordered the parts. New throttle position sensor, and generator.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.