Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was reading another thread about a private track day and I wanted to ask this question but did not want to hijack the other thread...

How much does it cost to rent a track for private use for a day? I know it is going to vary per track, but I have always wondered when I read about people who have done it.

Anyways, just thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone had any ballpark figures.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
i THINK when a few buddies rented CMP a few years ago it was around $3000-$3500 and they provided an ambulance, you provide the corner workers. The only bad thing is getting the commitment. It's hard to get it organized and get people to pay up front for it. He said they ran into big time problems with it and would never do it again. he said he had to pay over a grand cause people backed out and never paid.

·
Site Supporter
215 Posts
It depends if you also have to provide or cover some type of insurance cost. A guy used to do it at Loudon, NH and it wasn't too expensive because they allowed him to go under their insurance. He ran it extremely well and it was only $200 for the day per person. He would take a maximum of 36 people. New owners have taken over the track and are now charging and arm and a leg including insurance. So he's now discontinued his private track days until he can find a better price or different venue.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts