Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
since i'm at work i can't post pics of the bike but it's in the 600/750 about your bike thread. so if you can use one of those pics awesome...i'm pretty laid back so surprise me with colors, i live in vegas so i see lots of neon. Thanks in advance for anything ya'll come up with.

Rican.

Attachments

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Ill whip up somthing for you right now and see what you think

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well since i'm at work i can't see the sigs so i'll have to wait for a few hours when i get off and check it out at home. def. appreciate it though even if i can't see it.

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh how i hate that white shit, i hope i never see that much snow last for 8 months ever again. AK can :flip

I hate you biga you are a constant reminder of my frozen hell......

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
^ That is because I live in it. :thumbdown

I can make fun of it, but you have the last laugh

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very true i do have the last laugh my fam lives in Fl and PR so i don't have to ever drive back to the tundra. But when i drove down from AK to LV i went through the yukon in April.....that was probably the most beautiful and treacherous drive i have ever taken. i got caught in a blizzard out there which was not fun.

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
snow sucks to live in it was a low of 50 today and i was way cold damn cold Cali haha

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Blizzards and driving don't mix well, two more months of this sh*t then it will be nice again

·
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shit i'd be in flip flops with boardshorts when it was 50 now though i have to bulk up a little i get a little chilly nowadays it sucks too it was nice impressing the fam of how much of a man i was.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts