Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well, at least I know some of you know me. But don't hold that against me. I know I wasn't very active over on GDC for the past few months but obviously that place has its own fair share of demons so maybe it was a good thing I went MIA. Anyway, figured I'd check this new site out and see if I can't rekindle the fond memories of days of old.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
Welcome RJM!

May god have mercy on the ignorant.
I see my rep is still intact. I'll do my best to honor that. I've been building my bash arsenal over the past couple months
so if you're stoopid, look out! lol!

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I started a welcome thread for you, But I'll delete it since you area already on the ball.

I think anyone that was somewhat active on GDC know who you are.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the good thing about this place is that there aren't any of those people.. "yet" everyone here is pretty cool so far. And we'll keep everyone in check who isn't

·
Registered
54 Posts
I started a welcome thread for you, But I'll delete it since you area already on the ball.

I think anyone that was somewhat active on GDC know who you are.
I just saw the thread you started for me. Thanks man. I feel like such a n00b with less than 1,000 posts. Dang! One of the mods needs to "adjust" my post count. :biggrin

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
well the good thing about this place is that there aren't any of those people.. "yet" everyone here is pretty cool so far. And we'll keep everyone in check who isn't

RJM

·
Registered
54 Posts
Many thanks for the kind welcome, I really appreciate it. As PCP has eluded to I don't have a very high tolerance for ignorance, which there was plenty of on that "other" site. I don't go out and try to look to bash people, but I won't shy away from it either. In general, I like to try and get along with everyone. So far looks like a nice site and I'm excited to get to know more of you.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well I don't think anyone has a problem with someone being put into their place that deserves it. Let's just hope no one makes you open up a can.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well I don't think anyone has a problem with someone being put into their place that deserves it. Let's just hope no one makes you open up a can.
Hopefully not, but it'll definitely be good for a laugh if it happens.

BTW - Hi Sarah:hello I'm taking it that you belong to PCP?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Glad to see there's a sense of humor here.
But seriously, if anyone picks on me I'm calling my homey Chuck to come and regulate:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts