Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Well, at least I know some of you know me. But don't hold that against me. I know I wasn't very active over on GDC for the past few months but obviously that place has its own fair share of demons so maybe it was a good thing I went MIA. Anyway, figured I'd check this new site out and see if I can't rekindle the fond memories of days of old.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
I started a welcome thread for you, But I'll delete it since you area already on the ball.

I think anyone that was somewhat active on GDC know who you are.
I just saw the thread you started for me. Thanks man. I feel like such a n00b with less than 1,000 posts. Dang! One of the mods needs to "adjust" my post count. :biggrin

·
Registered
54 Posts
Many thanks for the kind welcome, I really appreciate it. As PCP has eluded to I don't have a very high tolerance for ignorance, which there was plenty of on that "other" site. I don't go out and try to look to bash people, but I won't shy away from it either. In general, I like to try and get along with everyone. So far looks like a nice site and I'm excited to get to know more of you.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.