Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just when you thought they couldn't get any worse.

He's smoking pot in my apartment. I can smell it all the way in the living room. *shakes head* I told him as nonchalantly as I could "Smoke pot at your friend's house, not the apartment" through his closed bedroom door. He said "alright".

What should I do about that? I don't really give a damn what he does as long as he's not doing it in the house. I don't want any illegal drugs in the house, I don't want the house SMELLING like pot. What would you guys do?

·
Site Supporter
243 Posts
Boot his reefer smokin ass out!!! Only cause more trouble for you

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Not much you can do except tell him to leave.

I had similar issues back in the day when I had roommates. It got VERY Ugly because of the way I chose to handle it. Made for some uncomfortable living for everyone there. I also stood a chance to lose a great deal though since it was a collage appt. and the idiot was going to get us all busted.

I would let him know you arent going to put up with it, and if he doesnt stop he needs to find some place else to live. His personality will dictate how direct / confrontational you can be though.

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Grandevil said:
His personality is basically "I have no goals, I don't give a shit."
Get rid of him ASAP

Person like that will do nothing more then bring you down.

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
KWComp said:
How is your lease set up, is it in your name or both names?
Both names. I tried to get him to leave once. He said he was looking for a place (actually his dad did) but nothing ever came of it. I thought it was mellowing out, now the pot thing. Well I guess that explains why sometimes I come home and the apartment just plain smells bad.

·
211 Posts
id say get over it justs Pot he could be doin worse things in the apartment like a real Drug.. and pot doesnt stay in the apartment like cigs do...just tell him to open a window and not to be a dick about smokin be reasonable no sense to have a enemy where you live over something so stupid.. sry i use to smoke pot and still believe their is no problem with it

·
Registered
177 Posts
You've had ongoing probs with loser roommates haven't you? That really sucks. Keep him around if he's cool....if not....send the foo packin'!!

·
211 Posts
Kent Brockman said:
You've had ongoing probs with loser roommates haven't you? That really sucks. Keep him around if he's cool....if not....send the foo packin'!!
He's on the lease nothing he can do really.. but voice his opinion remember it is his apartment as well so him smokin in his room is really his choice i understand the LAW is pot is illegal but tell me the last time you heard of somebody OD from

·
Registered
177 Posts
02GSXXR said:
He's on the lease nothing he can do really.. but voice his opinion remember it is his apartment as well so him smokin in his room is really his choice i understand the LAW is pot is illegal but tell me the last time you heard of somebody OD from
yep...you are correct. if he's on the lease then you gotta live with it!

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
02GSXXR said:
id say get over it justs Pot he could be doin worse things in the apartment like a real Drug.. and pot doesnt stay in the apartment like cigs do...just tell him to open a window and not to be a dick about smokin be reasonable no sense to have a enemy where you live over something so stupid.. sry i use to smoke pot and still believe their is no problem with it
The issue is not whether or not it's fair that pot is illegal or how bad it is (or isn't). As far as I'm concerned they should legalize it then tax the shit out of. But I wouldn't want cigarettes smoked in the house either. And yes it does make the house smell.

The fact is that it IS illegal and I don't want anything in my house that could get me or my mom, whose name is also on the lease, arrested, fined or evicted because of him. He knew the stipulations of moving in before he did and this was one of them.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I would just report it to the land lord and let them handle it

·
344 Posts
biga i swear if i ever get to meet you i'm going to take a pic and will i say again will start a photoshop war on your ass. ......LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts