Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1) The name of my child should I ever have one but also...(or rather BECAUSE)

2) The baddest female driver EVER!!!

Okay just to give you guys an idea...she's passing BIKES in a VAN on the N?rburgring (how do I put the little accents on the u?)

Part II

·
Site Supporter
215 Posts
She is a ridiculous driver!!!! She's pushing that van super hard.

·
2,452 Posts
that was the funniest shit... Mel i could see you doing that and having fun... hell i can see me and my friends doing that having so much fun but we'd be wreckless

·
1,055 Posts
hey mel you do know that she used to hold (and maybe still does) the track record for non-racecars?
She also drives the bmw ring taxi M5 which can be rented for a lap around the nordschleife (dont eat before you go)

im almost embarresed to say but i got her on camera overtaking me in a mimi van last august but i was driving an turbo diesel audi so i was undermotorised as well. i got my run on dvd (illegally hidden camera)

oh and love the attempt but you put the umlaut u in the wrong spot in nUrburgring. just for info not trying to be an a$$ i cant even find it on the american keyboard

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I didn't put the umlaut in...somebody else did

I fixed it but I still have no idea how to put them on there lol.

·
2,452 Posts
kels always changes posts now a days.... he's a post thief

·
139 Posts
I would have retired my bike if I got passed by a van... wtf? how is that possible? I would LOVE to go and take a few laps on the ring... I'd play gran turismo for a couple hours first and learn the track b4 hand that way I don't get passed by vans...

·
Registered
490 Posts
Li0nel1234 said:
I would have retired my bike if I got passed by a van... wtf? how is that possible? I would LOVE to go and take a few laps on the ring... I'd play gran turismo for a couple hours first and learn the track b4 hand that way I don't get passed by vans...
it all comes down to experience, she's driven on that stretch of road so many times is why its possible. she also knows how to get everything out of the vehicle she's driving

·
1,055 Posts
i passed a couple of bikes on the ring its really intense in a car (elevation motion etc.) i would imagine its tiring on a bike and alot of guys were just cruising when i went

·
2,452 Posts
mpdgsxr1000 said:
it all comes down to experience, she's driven on that stretch of road so many times is why its possible. she also knows how to get everything out of the vehicle she's driving
got to practice... its makes you damn near perfect

1 - 15 of 15 Posts