Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A fellow rider went down today. He's currently in ICU. Please say a quick prayer for Mario Dillion.

Ride Safe My Brothers & Sisters.

·
Registered
27 Posts
DougJones said:
A fellow rider went down today. He's currently in ICU. Please say a quick prayer for Mario Dillion.

Ride Safe My Brothers & Sisters.
Sorry to hear. My prayers are with him, his friends & family.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all for the concern and prayers. He's stable. Considering what happened, he had an angel with him. There's no swelling of the brain or blood on the brain, just some bad gashes/cuts and a fractured rib. I wasn't able to see him yesterday, but his Mom did and she said that he looks good considering.

Again, thanks all and ride safe !!!

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Glad to hear he is doing better. Hopefully you can see him soon and he'll be able to communicate with others. I'll be praying for a full recovery quickly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I thank you all again. I got a call from my buddy this morning and Mario was alert and talking. He asked where I was and remembered everything prior to impact. When I got there this morning, he had gone back to sleep. I was able to see him and he looks amazingly well.
When I get back over there today, I'll be sure to let him know that you all had him in your thoughts and prayers.

·
324 Posts
One on the way man, hope he make a full recovery.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Excuse my french, but HELL YEAH !!!!!

I finally, 5 mins before visiting hours were over, I finally caught him awake.

He wanted to apologize to me for me having to witness the incident. All that I could tell him was that "to hell with worrying about that". I told him that it was just an answered prayer, quite a few answered prayers, that I was sitting there talking to him.

I'll be sure to send him to this thread once he's a little better.

Not to get all Billy Graham, but remember ALWAYS GEAR UP. ALWAYS.

:thankyou

1 - 15 of 15 Posts