Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
315 Posts
The brake line took about 2 weeks. i guess they have to be made and are not stocked.

Chain and sprocket kit took a week. I orderer it on a Monday and it showed up the following Monday.

i had a small part sent on a Monday and received it on that Friday.

since you have a new bike, you'll prolly get it quicker because it will be in stock.

·
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i ordered brake lines & pazzos, ordered them on the 18th. not shipped yet.

TT, where r u in Hburg ?

·
315 Posts
There are so many different color combinations of brake lines that MM cant stock them all. I would guess thats why they haven't shipped yet. Youll have to ask MM to be sure though.

I'm south of h'burg in Lewisberry.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
i have been ordering from corey since he opened, and i have never had anything (including backorders) take more than 2 weeks to get. i would say 95% of what i order he has in stock, and i get it in 3 days or so.

once you order from motomummy you won't go anywhere else, trust me.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
anthony said:
i have been ordering from corey since he opened, and i have never had anything (including backorders) take more than 2 weeks to get. i would say 95% of what i order he has in stock, and i get it in 3 days or so.

what he said

·
Members
5,173 Posts
brake lines have 100 color combinations for every single model bike that is listed. With dozens and dozens listed it's impossible to stock them all and not even Spiegler stocks them all. We order 1-2 times per week though. If you are asking about a specific order just email us and we'll get back an eta for you. we have one of the largest inventories in the industry but of course it's not feasible or possible to stock every single item in every single option. Especially when some products don't sell that well compared to others. We try and stock all the popular products though.

just email us and ask for the status update if you need to know the exact status on a particular order. thanks

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
anthony said:

·
Zippy's My bitch
18,231 Posts
I have placed 3 orders with MM since October and not a hiccup. Will continue doing business with Corey in the future

·
Registered
643 Posts
i have placed one order from mm and got all of the stuff in a week or so except what was on back order. but to be fair he told me he didnt know how long it was gonna be and asked if i wanted to keep it backordered also he has never ignored me once when i annoy him about it.

·
1,055 Posts
ALWAYS fast great customer sevice usually takes 3 days to get my parts (til paypal got a stick up their a$$) now i try to use google checkout

·
1,015 Posts
Everything shipped super fast, and Corey has been great with product questions/advice after I have already received things.

I ordered 'custom' Spiegler brake lines, took about a week and a half... completely reasonable.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Also.......when you have a ? about a product or shipping, you can contact Corey here, in thr forum, or from his website. I've got email responses in as little as 5 minutes.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
If you check your order online or your email (auto email from the shopping cart) you'll see they shipped out today. Spiegler lines are custom ordered as we stated above as no dealer can stock 10,000 lines just to keep one of each color. If you have any other questions feel free to contact us.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.