Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 5108 Posts

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been thinking of getting a new gun for a while now and it's always good to hear people's opinions and +'s and -'s before making a purchase. I've got my eye on either a .40 or a 9

Let's see/hear what ya got!

·
2,452 Posts
no... but if i showed you all of what me and my friends have (the ones that get the phone calls if one of us had problems)

you would then say, i'd be ready for war

being from california and staying in alabama (out of bounds) you have to stay prepared

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
i have the super soaker 100 myself... those were the guns...

you know if they came back out with those exact models (the first ones) they would make so much money... they had the 5, 10, 15, 30, 50, and 100.

As for one of my guns just look at my Siggy
They would make a ton of money if they came out with those original super soakers again!! Shit, I would probably have to go out and at least get the ones I used to have!!! I had the 100 and the 30 and I deff have some good memories of running around my back yard soaking everything I saw:yahoo

To the OP, in those calibers you have a ton of choices. I would go with S&W M&P myself, but H&K, SIG, etc. are all good. I just love firing the M&P and the factory is ten min from my house, so I am slightly biased.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...angId=-1&parent_category_rn=26807&isFirearm=Y

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Living in Canada, guns are so
that you can't even look at one anymore.

Not sure how to feel about it, cause sometimes cars can be more dangerous then guns, it just matters who is handling the weapon.

·
2,452 Posts
diddy2003 said:
They would make a ton of money if they came out with those original super soakers again!! Shit, I would probably have to go out and at least get the ones I used to have!!! I had the 100 and the 30 and I deff have some good memories of running around my back yard soaking everything I saw:yahoo

To the OP, in those calibers you have a ton of choices. I would go with S&W M&P myself, but H&K, SIG, etc. are all good. I just love firing the M&P and the factory is ten min from my house, so I am slightly biased.

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...angId=-1&parent_category_rn=26807&isFirearm=Y
I would get 2 in every model... one for keeps and the other to play with...

my memories i had were with all the kids on our block... it was like 30 of us no lie... man we had fun... the summer football games in teh street yelling "CAR!!!"

but yeah that M&P looks nice and it comes with the mount on the bottom

Biga said:
Living in Canada, guns are so
that you can't even look at one anymore.

Not sure how to feel about it, cause sometimes cars can be more dangerous then guns, it just matters who is handling the weapon.
that sucks cause the real criminals are still gonna have one and the citizens are naked

·
2,452 Posts
thank you

·
236 Posts
I daily carry a Springfield XD sub compact 40 cal.

I have a few more weapons that I want to pick up, like a 1911 S&W, shotgun, and a sub compact glock

·
2,452 Posts
pedro now you know you dont hav a g-card your gonna get deported lol...

·
2,452 Posts
ut oh....

fuk is mad

well all i can say is

Fuk U Cach Me

·
236 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
pedro now you know you dont hav a g-card your gonna get deported lol...
LMAO.
It's cool, I hide in Putty and Flounder's basement when the law is on the prowl....

·
2,452 Posts
im glad you cant aim

1 - 20 of 5108 Posts