Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Old Skool_R said:
mpd is there anything left on that you havent touched
im guessing maybe the mirrors and gas tank are still stock. Killer bike, cant imagine what 200hp on 2 wheels would feel like.
only thing left is the gas tank, oil cooler, and upper faring stay are all thats left thats stock

the mirrors are off a 2002 gsxr 750, my 01 mirrors are like whats found on a busa, big and ugly.

I'll soon find out how riding with 200hp is like

·
And, Here, We, Go...
7,164 Posts
My daily driver for the last 2 years, I just got rid of 2 months ago. 2006 Trailblazer SS=6.0 liter Corvette engine with 400hp, AWD, special suspension, and 4:10 gears. It wasn't sick, but it was FUN.

The only thing sick about it was how I felt after I left the gas station, hehe

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw one of those SS the other day on the street. The only reason i knew what it was is because i heard you talking about yours on here in another thread. Sleeper for sure. Switchable AWD? , i see you rollin the back tires in that one pic.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
7,164 Posts
Old Skool_R said:
I saw one of those SS the other day on the street. The only reason i knew what it was is because i heard you talking about yours on here in another thread. Sleeper for sure. Switchable AWD? , i see you rollin the back tires in that one pic.
No, to be honest, that was a pic I pulled from somewhere, it's a 2WD model. My AWD is FT, never shuts off, great in the rain/snow, bad at the pump, hehe.

·
Zippy's My bitch
17,747 Posts
I wish I had a video of it but a local autocross guy has a VW scirocco with an Audi 4000 quatrro drivetrain and a Busch series V6. The thing was stripped down and caged. He drift the car through the course like the Audi video above. He would unload the car make one run and put it back on the trailor knowing he had the best time. He also competed in Hill climbs and many factory sponsored cars would refuse to run against him.

·
Level 7 awesome
32,958 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
^ I meant to post that first video, I forgot though... crazy car for sure! The impressive part is it's still a 6spd car with full interior!
I can't see the vids from work, but is it the red camaro that was on pinks??? That was a sick car if so. The brothers were racing that show

·
3,666 Posts
Captain Squid said:
I can't see the vids from work, but is it the red camaro that was on pinks??? That was a sick car if so. The brothers were racing that show
no its a supra, i remember the show you were talking about, and it was prolly one of the best if not the best pinks show there was, both of there cars would pull the front wheels on launch

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.