Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sitting in my room, viewing the best forum known to GSXR riders and my phone starts ringing.

Its a girl that i talk to. She says to come up to the club where she is at.

Of course, something happened. Her 2 female friends started fighting in the club and she is trying to break it up and in the process gets hit by some random guy.

Now me being me. I tell her im not doing nothing about it for the simple fact that she sholdnt have been at the club nor trying to break up a fight.

Thats like me doing the same thing she did, getting into someone elses business and got corrected for it.

Now am i wrong? cause i know im gonna have to here her mouth tonite if she comes over or atleast tomorrow.

I know im not wrong, i just felt like telling a story

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
Im sitting in my room, viewing the best forum known to GSXR riders and my phone starts ringing.

Its a girl that i talk to. She says to come up to the club where she is at.

Of course, something happened. Her 2 female friends started fighting in the club and she is trying to break it up and in the process gets hit by some random guy.

Now me being me. I tell her im not doing nothing about it for the simple fact that she sholdnt have been at the club nor trying to break up a fight.

Thats like me doing the same thing she did, getting into someone elses business and got corrected for it.

Now am i wrong? cause i know im gonna have to here her mouth tonite if she comes over or atleast tomorrow.

I know im not wrong, i just felt like telling a story
well me personally, even it it weren't my business... if some guy hit a friend of mine that was female, I would go kick his teeth in. But I do understand the aspect of you not wanting to get involved. If it were an all guy situation, I would say... well that's what you get for being a moron and going to a club and etc. But when a female gets hit by a male... that's ass kicking time in my book.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think i left out the part where she hit him first... LOL

But, even if i was to go handle her light weight... Out here people dont like to use there hands anymore and my firearms are not used for the streets only home defense. Thats why you see me typing instead of being out in a social atmos....

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
well then yeah man... just stay out of it. Either way she shouldn't have been hit though.

But let the cops or whoever else take care of it, no point in you getting wrapped up into the club scene and getting in trouble to.... good call.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
i think legally you did the right thing by not getting involved, however i probably would have wound up going to help her out.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anthony said:
i think legally you did the right thing by not getting involved, however i probably would have wound up going to help her out.
Yeah thats what i should say, Legally....

I've been out here (tuskegee university, alabama) to long to just walk into problems. If i was already up there yeah, i'd probably be in jail or something, or typing to yall now about how my friends and I got into the best brawl.

I hate being in school as some know and everytime i go to that perticular* club its problems. I just want to graduate and go back to Oakland.
fuk putting my life on the line (in every aspect*) especially for a female.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts