Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well it was 8th grade... math class.

my stomach was hollow. the teacher sent the whole class out on some kind of project. I stayed since i knew everything in class. there was about 10 others who stayed playing cards.

So i took the others into consideration and went to the open window and let loose (about 10 seconds of the silence gases flowed). Well as i stood there i noticed that the wind was blowing it back into the room... so me, i walk back over and sit down.

A minute later everybody in the class gets the face turning and making the loud outburst of "who did it." I'm just sitting there LMAO so hard i was working my abs out.

Well 10 minutes later the whole class starts hitting the door 1 by 1. I made a natural stink bomb. it stayed in the class for atleast 30minutes and the class never got back to order (cause no one would come in).

So for future referance dont go to a window, just walk outside. LOL

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i asked if i should tell in the bored thread and i got ONE yes....

LOL...

Mel i know you got a gas story too

·
3,306 Posts
Hong3103 said:
Girls try to be sneaky about their farts. They like do it in bed. You can tell when you're laying bed all still and next thing you know you feel the bed vibrate just a little bit but you or your GF/Wife/Booty Call didn't move one bit. :biggrin

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
LOL...

I like to fart in the car, and lock the windows...
my girl used to hate that.

She didnt think good enough so when she would try and get me i just walk away...

1 - 20 of 126 Posts