Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
meh..buh
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

New fragrance by Puma called "I'm Going"...

don't listen to the add...watch the buy line at the end, then read it to yourself...

My girlfriend couldn't figure out why I was laughing so hard when I saw this last night. its an honest to goodness ad.

·
meh..buh
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The ad says "Puma..I'm going" but the ad reads "I'm going Puma"

Its perfume....called I'm Going Poooo..ma!

See the irony now?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Actually, in marketing and ads the way they did it is actually correct. The Fragrance is called Puma I'm Going. THe part at the end where you only see and read the Puma, then the I'm going comes in from left to right and rests against the Puma. This is actually the correct way of doing it. The Puma is read first and then the I'm Going slides in and you read it. Don't tell me you didn't read the Puma and then when the I'm Going slides in you read that first and then the Puma, nah. Now if they just put I'm Going Puma on there at first all together then it would have been a mistake. I hope you understand, I took marketing in college and had to come to understand marketing myself.

·
meh..buh
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok, but you still have to admit that choosing "I'm going" for a brand called Puma might be a slight misstep.

I mean, it just isn't the same as FCUK or A-style.

Pretty much any name would have done better than "I'm Going". I mean will their next fragrance (maybe for late evening) be called "I've gone"?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Voodoovaj said:
ok, but you still have to admit that choosing "I'm going" for a brand called Puma might be a slight misstep.

I mean, it just isn't the same as FCUK or A-style.

Pretty much any name would have done better than "I'm Going". I mean will their next fragrance (maybe for late evening) be called "I've gone"?
There late night fragrance for men should be called "I'm Coming"..LOL FOr woman it should be called "I'm Leaving":sex

1 - 15 of 15 Posts