Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here is a good place to put some random pictures of stunting for everyone I guess!

I was getting some requests to post some up lately, so let me go crazy here for a minute and just say that this thread can be a place for people to post their own pics of stunting up in( mods even if you wanted to make it a sticky or somin, that's cool too) But either way, I'll try not to make it all about me! LMAO Only got mainly motard pics of myself right now, anyhow! Enjoy!

How's that for some pics..LOL that's just some at random... I could make a dozen posts and fill them all up with the limit of 25 pictures each!!
I got more, but I need to stop and see what all I put up first... haha

Some of the names of the riders shown... Dillen aka Eazenutz, Josh Clem, Dan Jackson, Johnny seals, myslef... Jason
um.. I think that's it for this round..

If anyone else's got any pictures for the stunting forum, I'd say this thread could be a good place to post yours up too!!
Even if it's just pics of your first wheelie!!! don't be shy, and haters check your hats at the door, only constructive criticism in here please!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oops it was pics mainly me anyways... hahahaha

here ya go, a few more random ones... alot of them are taken as recent as about three weeks ago! a rogue day of 70 in KS....:biggrin

Captain Squid said:
Nice pics!
Thanks, that was fast... I was posting up more...

I got to take a break, it's everyone else's turn now....

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
02GSXXR said:
WEAR SUM GEAR at least sum the riders in your pictures are smart enough to you should follow their example
What... who...?? Which one am I again? LOL

Slow ur roll pardner....
I think I am wearing gear in every single picture.....??

I think everyone is except for maybe my boy Dillen, who's in shorts in a couple shots from last summer.

Dillen right now is studying for boards to be a doctor... the only stunter I know that is actually goin to school to become a doctor, and you think he would know the best out of all of us about the human body and why we should wear gear.

And I think that he's pretty well got himself covered tho thanks....... and with a baby on the way, he's got his life, and taking chances, all in pretty good prespective......... but shorts?? C'mon now, really???

allright, I'll be nice and I'll leave that one alone...

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts

·
211 Posts
jstuntlocke said:
What... who...?? Which one am I again? LOL

Slow ur roll pardner....
I think I am wearing gear in every single picture.....??

I think everyone is except for maybe my boy Dillen, who's in shorts in a couple shots from last summer.

Dillen right now is studying for boards to be a doctor... the only stunter I know that is actually goin to school to become a doctor, and you think he would know the best out of all of us about the human body and why we should wear gear.

And I think that he's pretty well got himself covered tho thanks....... and with a baby on the way, he's got his life, and taking chances, all in pretty good prespective......... but shorts?? C'mon now, really???

allright, I'll be nice and I'll leave that one alone...
lol i like how you say the doctor doesnt wear gear but its all good wasnt trying to cause a problem but yea as i look back through the picture most of you are wearing gear +10 my bad.. but their is that one pic of you i believe its you anyway doin the wheel with one hand with no gear on and t-shirt

·
344 Posts
^^^^eh i think he was just trying to make you feel at home like over at GDC...LOL Nice pics though i wish i know how to wheelie sometimes, maybe the chicks would ride me then.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I totally understand how not all people are going to receive me and my style of riding well.

I don't expect everyone too. I just hope that everyone will remain open minded. and not cheat themselves out of maybe enjoying this genre of the sport on a spectator level even that may gain them some quality entertainment.

what we do, or train to do is no different than trails riding or trials, or FMX, roadracing , or just weekend cruising. It's just differnt style that is starting to go mainstream slowly but surely.

It's just given a negative stigma by kids that try and emulate what some of us in the upper echilon of the sport are doing/ putting in their DVD's. The only problem is that they are attempting this in the only theater which they are able to, or don't know better than using yet.... the streets

The situation is this. They buy a new bike, and immediately hit the streets.... then they see a dvd like, A few loose screws 3, think it's cool, and then next time they are riding(the only place they know to ride, the streets) they try and wheelie. this is what makes it bad for all of us.
maybe I can steer someone clear of doin this on the streets by having a positive place to post on here, instead of just get flamed like on gdc.

and hopefully I can entertain you all some in the process!!!:biggrin

·
2,452 Posts
well since you asked...
i've lost alot of pictures too, let alone whenever we go out no1 brings a camera anymore

Attachments

·
2,452 Posts
more?

i have to resize all the other ones i have... the last picture is when i first started... lol

they were garbage then.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got some stuff shot with crappy cameraof myslef on the motard, but no suzuki footage of myslef until springtime....

Now since you said videos....I could plug all my buddies DVD's, and put up trailers to them which I probably will do eventually... =)
LOL

But.....

Since this is a gixxer site... I'll hook ya'll gixxer junkies like me up!! Here's Warren Jamez putting his newly done up full fairing 2006 gixx-a-six through a sick stunt sesh to brighten up ur winter day!!

enjoy....

More to come.....

·
1,015 Posts
Well sheeeet, compared to some of these pics/vids... I got nothing!

In my defense, I only get to practice on the intermittent (see: rare) straightaways during our twisty sessions. I owe whatever limited wheelie skills I have to my dirt background.

·
Registered
643 Posts
those are some nice pics. its kinda ironic where you chose to do them though. med line makes a good portion of the supplies i stock my ambulances at work with

·
2,452 Posts
i cant do stand ups on the front 2 pegs i have to do staggered... feels so much better

1 - 20 of 56 Posts