Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday it was 47 here and the sun was out. Felt like spring was right around the corner and I was giddy as a school boy in the girls locker room. :biggrin

Today, its cold as F**K and snowing :frown. I think cabin fever is setting in so I am issuing this disclaimer while I still have a thread of sanity left. From this point until spring I cannot be held responsible for any bad posts, name changes, avatar changes, or gay signatures that Captain Squid may come up with.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Kev, I bet at 47 * you were sweating!!!!! Being used to that freezing weather and all

·
Hit it
2,866 Posts
75 here, i went for a ride and spent the rest of the day in shorts, flipflops & a t-shirt

·
Members
5,173 Posts
i'm with you on that one kevin...going nuts here also! we got 4 inches the last few days and we still have about 1.5 feet on the ground

·
Super Moderator
763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
slidewayz said:
I wasnt talking to you :biggrin
:frown

Gsx-r600 girl said:
It's 1 degrees right now and the high tomorrow is gonna be 2.. WTF.... :frown
Yeah, cold'r than a witches tit here. Blowing snow and black ice everywhere. Still amazes me to this day the quantity of idiots that cannot recognize black ice conditions until they are sliding off the road into the ditch. Must have been almost 40 cars off the highway in various locations yesterday on my way home.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts