Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all hate spoilers and we need to have some basic guidlines for posting up racing information. Of course those who watch it on Tv want to come online and talk about it and that is more then fine.

Here is what I suggest... The day the race is on TV anything to do with any results will have the word *SPOILER* in the title of the thread, also please do not include any info in the first three lines of the post.. in order to make this easy do this below

or you can use any text or symbol.

We will be posting racing information on the front page as well but it will be delayed until the day after the race is on TV, this way even people who record the race and watch it later that night can still not have it spoiled for them.

Post up your thoughts if you have any good suggestions please.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Giddday,
Is there still a Spoiler smiley? I remember Biga using them, but I don't see them in teh list. thanks..

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Are the WSBK races even showing on speed today? I don't see them on the schedule until tuesday. Which is lame, But I am staying away from any "spoiler" threads.. or trying my best anyway

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
Kelevra said:
Giddday,
Is there still a Spoiler smiley? I remember Biga using them, but I don't see them in teh list. thanks..
The spoiler tags can be found in the Advance Post on the top right hand corner.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Yeah, they are re running them again on speed Tuesday, as well as showing the supersport race.

I should have DVR'd them, but I thought they weren't on until llike 3 or so like last weekend

·
750 Posts
yeah i woke up to the end of the race, i was fuggin pissed

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
No problems here other then the new post area its never true new post and i dont know how to change that if there is a way to

1 - 13 of 13 Posts