Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
295 Posts
Poor Biaggi, def would have made pole twice if he didn't crash. Bayliss is in the damn zone and Im liking Neukirschner and Nieto more and more now. Haga I don't know wtf he's doing and Corser has been riding really hard. Kawasaki is non existent so far.

·
295 Posts
I didn't like his character in the past but his riding has been quite respectable today, I mean he went from 16th the 2nd before crashing out. That's insane by any racing standard..... Unless the Ducati 1098 (1198) has some advantage over the other bikes.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Biga said:
^ Ah a Biaggi fan. :thumbdown
Yeah, I don't like 'em either, notice how his interviews have calmed down some? I guess his pride is kept in check.. Being demoted from a top GP racer to a SBK racer must have been a real slap in teh face, couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

·
301 Posts
Biaggis crash in race 2 was SICK!!! He is one lucky SOB. The commentattor Steve Martin was just saying 2 laps before that he couldnt remember the last time Biaggi crashed out, then he went down in 2 races in a row. Phucka. At least Nieto is representing the GSXR properly.

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
I you guys post any race info, make sure you get a Mod or SuperMod to add a Spoiler tag.

This a the second thread so far without it.

·
62 Posts
I didn't like Biaggi either when he was in GP, but it seems like he's chilled out a lot since he's been in WSBK and I'm startin to become a fan...I'm betting the Ducati's get more weight added on. It seems like most people lucked out with all the crashes in todays races without anybody getting seriously hurt.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts