Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday March 30th 12:00pm
Montauk is teh East end of the Island. There are many Irish people there, right off the boat. I've been going to the Parades there for over 20 years, the parade is crazy, and the Irish bars are really nutty as well. Bagpipes and beer everywhere!
I'm def. driving out there with a few crazed friends in tow. If any of the MMC/LI crew feel up to showing up, that'd be just bonus!! The LIRR ends in Montauk if you don't want to drive. Guaranteed great time!!

·
Registered
393 Posts
i would love to go, but have taken a leave of absence from alcohol. really really have to drop some lbs. i'm in the worse shape of my life. and i'm not happy.

thanks for the offer, but i'm going to have to pass.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cfrass66 said:
i would love to go, but have taken a leave of absence from alcohol. really really have to drop some lbs. i'm in the worse shape of my life. and i'm not happy.
No worries bro, I'm just throwing it out there as I'm already going, it's gonna be a great time. I basically missed the NYC parade, and the "planned trip to Boston" hehe

chachzilla said:
i'll go! whos in!?
Hellz yeah Chach!

·
635 Posts
ill be there too jordan.. im taking the train out with some friends

·
Registered
393 Posts
Kelevra said:
No worries bro, I'm just throwing it out there as I'm already going, it's gonna be a great time. I basically missed the NYC parade, and the "planned trip to Boston" hehe

Hellz yeah Chach!
INTERESTING...

THE EMAIL MESSAGE ON MY PHONE DOESN'T SHOW THIS RESPONSE YOU HAVE NOW......

DID SOMEONE EDIT A POST.....

·
1,560 Posts
cfrass66 said:

makes 2 of us bro....

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
cfrass66 said:
INTERESTING...

THE EMAIL MESSAGE ON MY PHONE DOESN'T SHOW THIS RESPONSE YOU HAVE NOW......

DID SOMEONE EDIT A POST.....

hahaha, yeah, I was joking with Bri, lollz

·
635 Posts
Kelevra said:
Gary going too? Gotta meet up with you fellas..
not sure if hes going yet or not. Gotta find out if hes off, then if he is gotta convince him to come, and to have his gf let him, lol Send him some messages giving him some shit. I can always use the help

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tell him to check out this thread, I have me plus 3 or 4 in my car, and we're meeting a big group out there, and we'll meet up with you fellas. 2 of my fightin Irish friends are coming, so it'll be interesting, to say the least..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts