Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what model and/or year either of these helmets are? Couldn't find them anywhere, thanks.

Attachments

·
1,691 Posts
Check the Suomy website (if you haven't already). They looks like Spec 1R helmets to me just from comparing pics, maybe last year or year before graphics though.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
first one is the pere riba replica i know...the other looks like the troy baliss island replica i believe. I think those are correct anyway. You should be able to google them and find out though based on those key words I gave you. I hope this helps and i'm 95% sure those are the right models.

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool, thanks mummy I am going check on it. If the dude still has them he wants $125 each, sounds like they are worth that. He claims new but I haven't seen them yet.

·
584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks like the helmets are 2002 - 2004 vintage. Probably not the bargain I thought they were. I am happy with my ARAI Vector until I can save up for the Hayes Jolly Roger.

·
1,055 Posts
<-------- ben bostrom replica and yes i know he rides yamaho just loved the helmet

speedwasinvolved said:
Looks like the helmets are 2002 - 2004 vintage. Probably not the bargain I thought they were. I am happy with my ARAI Vector until I can save up for the Hayes Jolly Roger.
i was looking at that one too but for the price i can buy a solid one and then have it painted without the logos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts