Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, found my father's old Suzuki A95 from the back of the garage and starting to fix it up. The engine is working but there are some problems with it. My father says the petcock isn't working and the engine needs some basic maintenance. I've also noticed the electronics are messed as the wires are disconnected and stripped, but I'll figure the repairs out with youtube. I've been searching around on google and I can't find anything on the A95. All OEM sites start from the A100 and the A95 isn't even on their lists. My father was wondering if there's any major difference between the two other than a bigger engine in the A100.

So I have two questions.
1. Can I use A100 OEM / replacement parts on the A95 or anything else, just to get the bike running?
2. How do I find the correct size gas caskets, filters, missing nuts and bolts and figure out if something will fit on the bike before buying?

Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Tire Motor vehicle Wheel

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Rim Vehicle brake

·
Super Moderator
141 Posts
Everything you need should be on EBAY . new or used if available ... buying a sales lot of nuts and bolts is usually the way to go . Does NOT . Have to be bike specific . They are all metric bolts fron the same suppliers .... pics of parts needed may help ....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts