Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 176 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd start a tat thread for people to post up pics of their tattoo/tattoos (I know for a fact that some of us have a few, they are addicting!)

Feel free to tell the story that goes with it (why you got the tat in the first place :biggrin)

Here's mine:

I don't really have that interesting of a story; I just always wanted one, and for about 3 months I drew on my forearm with a sharpie pen until it cam out pretty much what it looks like now; and I finally got it done.

I guess to me, my tattoo is proof to myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to, and I am able to stick to it.

·
Members
5,173 Posts
i was going to get an r1 tattoo'd on me, but the min i told the artist what i wanted his tattoo gun had a low end rpm lag and he wasn't able to do it. Told him lets make it a gsxr then and the damn tattoo gun spun so fast it scared me off...

·
3,313 Posts
motomummy said:
i was going to get an r1 tattoo'd on me, but the min i told the artist what i wanted his tattoo gun had a low end rpm lag and he wasn't able to do it. Told him lets make it a gsxr then and the damn tattoo gun spun so fast it scared me off...
:rofl:rofl

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
motomummy said:
wow, you are on a roll tonight.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
motomummy said:

Plastic Cup Politics said:
wow, you are on a roll tonight.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I hear biga has a tat of a ruler going up his back that says "Must be this tall to ride"

1 - 20 of 176 Posts