Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess she finally did an interview....The winner was US weekly. Here are a few pics. She picked up lotsa weight since the Myspace pics...

Here is her GGW ***** vid....I have not seen it....Just found all this...is it good???

http://uselessjunk.com/article_full.php?id=3236

Attachments

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Putty said:
What's this video about? I can't see from here.
In teh video, she is much younger, looks like early college, ho college? lollz
She's in a shower with another girl, they get nekked, and ahhh, yeah!

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Yikes!!! She looked pretty good in the pics released when the story broke. Looking at these new ones, I wouldn't pay a penny for that shit.

·
1,691 Posts
You guys are so full of it.

If one of the female members here looked like that you'd be all over it. She's not a super model but she's a far cry from "a beast". You're just saying that because of the whole scandal surrounding it. Just like Paris Hilton used to be hot, or like Lindsay Lohan used to be hot.

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Grandevil said:

If one of the female members here looked like that you'd be all over it. She's not a super model but she's a far cry from "a beast". You're just saying that because of the whole scandal surrounding it. Just like Paris Hilton used to be hot, or like Lindsay Lohan used to be hot.
There's plenty of girls who some guy thinks is hot and others do NOT. I personally wouldn't giver her a look in the first place

·
3,306 Posts
Grandevil said:

actually i saw pics of her before i knew the full story of what happened... i could care less about someone's background or what they've done... that does nothing about their looks.

·
1,691 Posts
I digress. But, it doesn't matter. I just don't really like to see any woman called a beast, it's not like she has 4 arms or anything.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts