Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's the Ferrari factory, they're showing how they make their new fastest production car ever (599) on speed channel. VERY cool stuff. It makes me want a Ferrari. It's amazing the length they go to for perfection.

Their factories have TREES inside to ensure the proper atmospheric humidity.
That's CRAZY!!!

Paint depth measured ultra sonically!!!! Crazy Italians.

·
536 Posts
I wish I would have seen this sooner the kids would have missed Max and Ruby

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They're doing another show now on the Z06 assembly...so same thing only not quite as cool as Ferrari.

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
You can catch those on the "HD cable channels" all the time, or atleast here... they re run them all the time... pretty cool stuff.
I don't get the HD stuff, I so rarely really watch TV, there's always work I should be doing.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Grandevil said:
I don't get the HD stuff, I so rarely really watch TV, there's always work I should be doing.
ah, yeah it's a free service with our cable out here is the only reason I have it. And I have a DVR so I try to record any of that stuff when I get a chance. Really ineresting to watch.

They have also done a BMW factory in Germany, and the one in South Carolina. The vette, and a few others

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I think it's free here too but only if you have the cable box. I'm trying to be cheap and just have regular expanded, no movie channels or anything like that. A few dollars here and there ya know.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts