Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just watched "Faster" for the first time last night and again today. That was the most entertaining 2 1/2 hours I've ever spent in front of the television. Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to do themselves a favor. I'll probably watch it again tomorrow. Tell me your thoughts?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Biga said:
Great film had it since it came out almost five years ago now
agreed

Faster and DTK are awesome documentaries. Round the Way with Ewan McGregor is also a good mini-series that you can find on some torrent sites.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I have them both and watch them quite often. They are great. The only DVD's I can watch over and over and not get sick of them.

I love it when Valentino Rossi's response to riding a 500cc two stroke was "faaaark!"

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
TrackStar1 said:
Personal opinion, Faster is the better of the 2 films but both are excellent!
You are right
, faster is a lot better cause it focuses on more then just one event.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Captain Squid said:
You're missing a good movie man!
well then I guess I'll have to get it.

I always forget to look for videos online... I always look for them when I am at bestbuy or barnes and noble etc..

But their video selections usually consist of those cheezy stunt videos... not really any racing vids. My roomate found the DTK video at bestbuy, otherwise I wouldn't have known about it. I'll oder Faster when I get some spare cash

·
BLK CBR
925 Posts
parkone said:
Just watched "Faster" for the first time last night and again today. That was the most entertaining 2 1/2 hours I've ever spent in front of the television. Anyone who hasn't seen it needs to do themselves a favor. I'll probably watch it again tomorrow. Tell me your thoughts?
apparently faster 2 is out now as well......

1 - 20 of 54 Posts