Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, by popular demand this thread is designed to help and share with others our chain and sprocket kits to get a better visual sense of how they look. Here is my kit below.

Driven Sprocket - EK MVXZ 520 Chain (from Motomummy)

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I have the same........no pics currently but I'll see if I can snap some this weekend

·
Registered
290 Posts
Fukucacheme said:
Hey kid, did you notice a differance with the 520?
yea my mid range seemed alot better... i havent got it tuned yet its just got a growler on it, so it felt strong in the mid but not as much as my k5 but then with the 520 it felt a lil closer to the performance of my k5... in the mid range that is... everywhere else the k7 is much better

·
7,611 Posts
kid1000 said:
yea my mid range seemed alot better... i havent got it tuned yet its just got a growler on it, so it felt strong in the mid but not as much as my k5 but then with the 520 it felt a lil closer to the performance of my k5... in the mid range that is... everywhere else the k7 is much better
i would hope so. Are you refering to you k5 cbr600?

·
315 Posts
Here's the black MVXZ chain and blue driven sprocket.

Got them from motomummy ant went with Corey's advice on the colors. I am so glad i did, i love them.
I went +2 on the rear but haven't ridden yet so i cant say how it effected it yet.

·
7,611 Posts
rushgixxer6 said:
So cleani need to get my prospect to clean my bike.
ditto. my crew though it would be funny to give me a female as my prospect this year. not only is she a lesbian, and helps me pull chicks but she looks so hot when i make her wear a french maid outfit and clean my bike. she's cool as hell. i swear she gets more chicks than me though. but she's letting me know all the secrets.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Fukucacheme said:
ditto. my crew though it would be funny to give me a female as my prospect this year. not only is she a lesbian, and helps me pull chicks but she looks so hot when i make her wear a french maid outfit and clean my bike. she's cool as hell. i swear she gets more chicks than me though. but she's letting me know all the secrets.
Must be nice. im
Jealous

1 - 20 of 29 Posts