Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the other day I finially decied to go pick up a SV that was wrecked for a track bike for the wife. Got it for $250 and boughta frame for another $125. Got to get another front end and then race plastics. I have 1 good fork leg and the lower tube is bent on the other one but they have GP suspension. Not sure what weight it's setup for. I figured I'd give you guys something to look at:biggrin

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope, they are either gsxr 600 or 750's. Someone did the upgraded mod before they wrecked it. Even has the 6 pot calipers too. We should have alittle over 1K in it when it's all said and done. I figured a cheap track bike for her and if she doesn't like track days then I can sell it and get my money back.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not yet, was going to do some work yesterday but got hung up at some customers house for most of it. Got the Frame first of the week and waiting on the frontend to come in. I think the only thing left to get other than the right hand switch asembly is the race plastic. Total for everything start to finish will be $836, I guess it makes a hell of a cheap track bike. I'll get pic's of the rebuild when I get started.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Yeah, that will be a stupid cheap track bike. Even the one I am making out of spare parts with the Kat 600 motor is going to cost more than that - I think. Actually, i don't really know what I'm going to have in that bike, but the parts sure weren't free so I've got to have some sort of investment in them. I just need to make sure the wife doesn't know any different.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts