Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you like a good book check out the things they carried by tim o'brien, its based on his experiences while he was in the viet nam war. started reading it last night and its an amazing piece of writing, absolutely incredible cant put it down:thumbup.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Hermans said:
if you like a good book check out the things they carried by tim o'brien, its based on his experiences while he was in the viet nam war. started reading it last night and its an amazing piece of writing, absolutely incredible cant put it down:thumbup.
Sounds interesting Hermans, I've been watching the Mil. channel, and Free On Demand has some cool Mil. vids as well..

·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kelevra said:
Sounds interesting Hermans, I've been watching the Mil. channel, and Free On Demand has some cool Mil. vids as well..
yep i watch the mil channel too, alot of cool programs. ive always been interested in war especially viet nam, so i find this book to be a real page turner.:biggrin

·
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
suds1485 said:
band of brothers was a really good book as well
oh damn, didnt know that show was based on a book. ill have to check that out, loved the mini series.

·
Registered
228 Posts
If you like Vietnam books, check out "Lest we forget" I forgot the author's name. I dont read books very often, but i couldnt put this book down. Its about one man's story through the war as a huey pilot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts