Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from street bike to full race bike:

more to come after paint.

btw, i know there is an e-z pass on the windscreen, and there won't be any tolls on the racetracks... just using the shitty puig windscreen for mock-up.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
safety wire is all done, from the pics you can see the rear brake caliper wire, and the oil fill plug wire.

things drilled:
front brake caliper bolts
front axle pinch bolts
outer header bolts
rear brake caliper bolts
oil fill plug
oil drain plug
oil filter
all coolant hose clamps
radiator cap

did i miss anything?

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i will be running lrrs/ccs mainly. i am gonna try to hit a few wera races at summit point and v.i.r., but those are iffy right now.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
anthony said:
hell no dude, i am a broke ass privateer racer! those are from e-racings, and i must say, they fit pretty well considering they were only $325 for the whole set.

www.e-racings.com
Oh they look just like mine, or at least the tail does from what I can see. I got mine for 450 to my door, but I've heard great things about e-racing.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
they mounted up pretty easily, the template hole marks were positioned very close to where they needed to be, and the indents for the fairing/tail bolts were spot on. the only issue i have is that they are a little thick where the upper meets the lower, and it is causing an issue getting the dzus fasteners to work. looks like i need to get out my file!

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
anthony said:
they mounted up pretty easily, the template hole marks were positioned very close to where they needed to be, and the indents for the fairing/tail bolts were spot on. the only issue i have is that they are a little thick where the upper meets the lower, and it is causing an issue getting the dzus fasteners to work. looks like i need to get out my file!
Dremil is my fave tool..

·
1,560 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
My dremil got stolen out of my car
I need to pick up another, they are so useful
das funny...i found mine just layin in the trunk of a car when i was in AZ awhile ago!

·
1,560 Posts
Plastic Cup Politics said:
not cool, that would come in handy these days.

Ironically I was just thinking how handy a K5 750 would be for my track bike.
and i always wondered how i'd do on a k6 liter bike...imagine that!

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
hahaha, Jared, you are such a funny ass fugger, PCP has to meet you in person one of these days to see that!!! I used to think you were serious too!

·
1,560 Posts
Kelevra said:
hahaha, Jared, you are such a funny ass fugger, PCP has to meet you in person one of these days to see that!!! I used to think you were serious too!
who says i'm not...u know u ***** be robbin people all the time!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts