Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an iPhone, I'm not an uppity snob about it, it was a freaking birthday present! Most of the time it's great, but some things make no sense to me, like this:

iPhones are not compatible with multimedia messaging because "they get e-mail".
Thanks for So when someone tried to text me a picture I instead get a message that says "go visit website 'x' to get your message using ID: blah blah blah and Password: blah blah blah.

The ID and password have never worked for me.

The e-mails are either slow to download or download only partially. And to top it off tech support has no clue about what they're doing.

Maybe I'll just go with Verizon next time.

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I called back and then they told me that the website viewmymessage.com is run by Apple, but actually it's tun by AT&T.

I talked to Apple. They told me that AT&T doesn't even really have a department for the website, they have no idea what's going on. The Apple guy was friendly and personable and did give me a good tip so he gets the
but AT&T gets the big Kiss my

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
yeah, I remember when they first went for sale, they (New York Times) said thousands (a hundred thousand?) were bought up, and never went on the plan, so Apple assumed these were hacked to use with other providers..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Grandevil said:
I have an iPhone, I'm not an uppity snob about it, it was a freaking birthday present! Most of the time it's great, but some things make no sense to me, like this:

iPhones are not compatible with multimedia messaging because "they get e-mail".
Thanks for So when someone tried to text me a picture I instead get a message that says "go visit website 'x' to get your message using ID: blah blah blah and Password: blah blah blah.

The ID and password have never worked for me.

The e-mails are either slow to download or download only partially. And to top it off tech support has no clue about what they're doing.

Maybe I'll just go with Verizon next time.
Let me know what you guys think about this futuristic phone. I had a friend at work show this to me. Nokia Morph.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.