Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i have to say this site is awesome
i have yet to get flamed
and i have yet to be told something i don't even know about myself

thanks for starting this site
and i'll be glad to DONATE
 

·
Members
Joined
·
5,173 Posts
I would fully agree that it's great
even has a R/nws section lol lets just make sure it's not the most popular forum on here haha
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,785 Posts
aaronass said:
well i have to say this site is awesome
i have yet to get flamed
and i have yet to be told something i don't even know about myself

thanks for starting this site
and i'll be glad to DONATE
I'm very good at name calling


Just let me know if you need to be insulted, also feel free to do the same


Glad you like the site
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,785 Posts
We will try our best to keep things normal :lover

The only thing that is hard to detect is who is joking and who is not, specially when they don't use smiles.
 

·
Brahptimus Prime
Joined
·
23,504 Posts
Biga said:
We will try our best to keep things normal :lover

The only thing that is hard to detect is who is joking and who is not, specially when they don't use smiles.
so use excessive smilies if you want to relay the message that you are joking? sounds good.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,785 Posts
THE SRADIATOR said:
Biga...In order to be good at "name calling" you must be good at self defamation first!
Check the other sites and you will know I have no problems with that


I'm glad that aaronass likes the forum, and I'm hoping he realized that that my post is a joke.

Most members that know me, know that I can dish it, and take :kiss :tongue
 

·
Brahptimus Prime
Joined
·
23,504 Posts
Biga said:
Check the other sites and you will know I have no problems with that


I'm glad that aaronass likes the forum, and I'm hoping he realized that that my post is a joke.

Most members that know me, know that I can dish it, and take :kiss :tongue
you mean "take IT" ?:bananafuck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
in the arse:biggrin

like this

it's just that these forums are supposed to be for meeting new people..and honestly meet nothing but, assholes and e-thugs.i can't wait to meet half the e-thugs i encountered @ the track
 

·
Brahptimus Prime
Joined
·
23,504 Posts
anyway, welcome again aaron, feel free to browse around and make yourself at home. Let me or any other admins/moderators know if we can be of any assistance.

 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top