Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather here is perfect, low 70's, should be a good day out there. It is thru www.thetrackclub.com If you need a place to stay the night before, hit me up, got plenty of room at my house and it is only 20min away from the track. We'll let me rephrase that, I got plenty of room for about 6 or less, on the 8th I had 6 guys stay the night for a trackday and that was about all that could sleep comfortably without having to sleep on the floor.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
poach said:
Heh...it should be easy to pick you two out in a crowd.:wink

Too bad about Matt though...he's a good guy and I haven't seen him in a looong time.
Aww man, Scott just told me today he can't go now.

I may be out there solo, or I may just skip it, haven't decided, probaly be a sunday night decision. Have fun, hope to see ya out there.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm pitting with a group I've never pitted with before, that being said...you're welcome to pit with us.

One guy's a sponsor, so I'm going to work with him a bit. Another guy's a guy who offered me a parts/accessories sponsorship, so I'm gonna ride with him a bit and kinda scope that scenario out. The third guy is buying my 05 Arclight...so I'm letting him take it out for a sesh or two. With the cash in my hand of course.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
poach said:
I'm pitting with a group I've never pitted with before, that being said...you're welcome to pit with us.

One guy's a sponsor, so I'm going to work with him a bit. Another guy's a guy who offered me a parts/accessories sponsorship, so I'm gonna ride with him a bit and kinda scope that scenario out. The third guy is buying my 05 Arclight...so I'm letting him take it out for a sesh or two. With the cash in my hand of course.
Cool, thanks for the offer. Did you guys get a garage cause I need power for the tire warmers, so if I could just set up across from you and run an extension cord, that would be cool.. I could bring out the toy hauler for us to use though, but I was really trying not to this time. I have a generator also, so if you didn't get a garage I can bring it.
Going to the beach for the weekend with the wife for my BD, so like I said this is gonna be a last minute deal, but I hope to make it happen now.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Just got back from lunch with both guys. No garage, evidently they like to pit away from the action near the entrance restroom. Also I guess there will be an additional 6 guys attending..

If you decide to come out...you can't miss us. Just look for the green kawi #779. If I don't see ya...happy Bday!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
poach said:
Just got back from lunch with both guys. No garage, evidently they like to pit away from the action near the entrance restroom. Also I guess there will be an additional 6 guys attending..

If you decide to come out...you can't miss us. Just look for the green kawi #779. If I don't see ya...happy Bday!
Cool, well change of plans again. Looks like Tillery is gonna make it, maybe both mon and tues now. I will bring out the toy hauler and I may ride both days also, probaly just a half day on tuesday.
I will for sure look for ya, and I usually can't be missed either..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok...let me get this straight...

Have fun for the guy in Yuma, and look for the guy punching a huge hole in the atmosphere going down the straight.

Got it...will do!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
poach said:
Ok...let me get this straight...

Have fun for the guy in Yuma, and look for the guy punching a huge hole in the atmosphere going down the straight.

Got it...will do!
Haha, headed to the beach, see ya on Monday..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kent Brockman said:
so how'd it go?
Good, except I ended up not riding today, I just hung out for a few hours and left my toy hauler there for 2moro. The b group was way overfilled:punch and I just wanted to do a half day today and a full day 2moro and I got out there and said screw it, I will just ride on tuesday. here is a video off my boy's bike, I put my camera on there. You can see poacher on there, the green zx-10 that scott gets behind for awhile.
Also, poacher had some mechanical problem so he had to pack it up alittle early.

·
Registered
44 Posts
hey bro, it was great shooting the breeze with ya out there. That's a sweet vid too...Scott's bike sounds great!

Blakester said:
You can see poacher on there, the green zx-10 that scott gets behind for awhile.
Thanks for the compliment, but it's a zx-6r. What was scott on?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've been there 4 times in the last 2 years(def need to remedy that situation). We were running track config #25 CW...which I've never run at all. It's a pretty good config though...T2 is a lot more fun...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
poach said:
hey bro, it was great shooting the breeze with ya out there. That's a sweet vid too...Scott's bike sounds great!

Thanks for the compliment, but it's a zx-6r. What was scott on?
Definitely, I can't wait to go out to willow springs again so you can show me the ropes.

My bad, I knew you were on a 6r, don't know what made me write that. Scott is on an 07 gsxr600..

1 - 20 of 23 Posts