Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got my Gixxer out on the track and dam was that the most fun I have ever had. Got 6 25 minute sessions in at Infineon yesterday and couldn't have asked for a better day.

Here arer a few shots:




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
I was going to hit the track this summer. Bought all my gear and everything, but I can't risk wrecking my bike, so I am not going to do it....call me pussy!
 

·
Level 7 awesome
Joined
·
34,135 Posts
Nothing wrong with that Putty.....I was scared as hell when I went. It messed with me too
I would ride 100X different on the track if I had a dedicated trackbike
I don't want to crash my pretty street bike either
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
643 Posts
Captain Squid said:
Nothing wrong with that Putty.....I was scared as hell when I went. It messed with me too
I would ride 100X different on the track if I had a dedicated trackbike
I don't want to crash my pretty street bike either
same here when i go i dont want to weck so i will ride on the pussier side of aggressive
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Kent Brockman said:
Infineon....what a sweet track. Only watched a race there, never ridden. You're looking good!! Was it with "thetrackclub.com"?
Yeah it was. Only $199!!!

Plastic Cup Politics said:
What tires are you running?
Perelli Corsa 3's. First time I tried them and am hooked.

suds1485 said:
same here when i go i dont want to weck so i will ride on the pussier side of aggressive
The guy at Tech inspection was kidding around about my bike being too pretty to be on the track. I am going to invest in some track skins as I am addicted and will be doing a lot more trackdays this summer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Captain Squid said:
Nothing wrong with that Putty.....I was scared as hell when I went. It messed with me too
I would ride 100X different on the track if I had a dedicated trackbike
I don't want to crash my pretty street bike either
Yeah, if I had a "Track bike" I would not hesitate to go.

suds1485 said:
You took the bait....expect a 3 day BAN...
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
1,588 Posts
Putty said:
I was going to hit the track this summer. Bought all my gear and everything, but I can't risk wrecking my bike, so I am not going to do it....call me pussy!
YOU ARE A FUCKING PUSSY...

The truth finally comes out...
:queer:kicknuts

You might as well turn around and sell that leather and those gloves and make some coin off of them... Hell the only time they have ever been worn was at the Halloween party this year and you know who posing in them.. ...
 
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
Top