Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am unable to find anything on a TRE on the bike, i have a k8 1000 and was wondering if they have the tre for them. Will I be able to notice the difference using the TRE, if so what effect do they have since there is mode selector, also if anyone knows what effect does PCIII have on selector modes, i personally have never changed the mode. Will I be able to notice the difference using the TRE

·
1,055 Posts
YES the tre will make a difference .... i realized a HUGE difference other guys guys will tell you they didnt get nothing but they might have gotten a bad product or are mentally impared.

i got mine from jsd its switchable so i cant turn it on and off

as for the maps dont worry dont touch it just use throttle control

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I am not sure about the 07-08 1k's but on the older models I noticed the throttle response was a tad bit better and smoother. I also noticed it got rid of some of the motor brake on deceleration. Basically it got rid of some of the twitchiness of the throttle.

·
1,055 Posts
motomummy said:
We are one of the ones that didn't notice anything really...so never went with one.
really on my k7 i can notice it HUGE then i switched with my buddy (and beat the snot out of his 1098s:drool) and he backed me its HUGE improvement in throttle response and low end pull and smootheness

·
7 Posts
I have a TRE and a PCIII, works just fine for me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts