Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.cbrforum.com/m_495884/tm.htm

Very amazing, these guys got together and started donating a few dollars at a time so one of their members who is having a bit of bad lck can afford not to have their bike repo-ed. At first I thought "the guy should have made payments" but he went through a string of bad luck like an accident and then job loss. Very inspirational that people can still come together and help someone out.

·
Premium Member
9,935 Posts
Grandevil said:
http://www.cbrforum.com/m_495884/tm.htm

Very amazing, these guys got together and started donating a few dollars at a time so one of their members who is having a bit of bad lck can afford not to have their bike repo-ed. At first I thought "the guy should have made payments" but he went through a string of bad luck like an accident and then job loss. Very inspirational that people can still come together and help someone out.
oh ya.... your from gixxer.com are ya....

·
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RLover said:
yesterday you love me and today I'm a punk?

I think you need a little of this
I fixed it, and said I was going to post it on my home forum gixxer-forum.net

·
529 Posts
Very cool thread. How it started for the guy was purly accident, and looks like it may end up saving his bike.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
that's crazy! I thought it was like one payment, I never thought it would be 1800.00 bucks!

I may be in his shoes pretty soon myself if I don't find a new job.

·
151 Posts
damn thats nice. i know how he feels though i was laid off 2 times in the past 3 to 4 years first time was for 6 months exact i know because i finnally got a job right as my unemployment ran out, then after working for about 10 months i got laid again for 4 more. i thought for sure we were going to lose everything. i finnally got back into work and at a steady place. i am a electricain commercial industrial, but in MI. normally i never saw a slow down at all in my work it was a min of 50hrs a week normally between there and 70. in the winter we might see a month of 40hr a week, weeks but kinda rare. i got into electrical so i could avoid that kinda shit, hell the world runs on electricity right. well times got tough, they laid off all the aprentice's which i saw as a sign, that things were going to get bad. then they started laying off journymen i was about mid way up the ladder here, and it got to me. i was down to 10hrs a week. so the only job i could find was with somebody i had never heard of in a town 1hr away.......same pay but alot more in gas. come to find out this guy is a hack, and i mean a proffessional hack. i didnt realize how bad until the secretary that had been with him for 15 years told him she quit then i find out his entire company walked out on him all but 1 guy who stayed for the insurance. i couldnt take it either, that and i didnt want to lose my liscense for this guy.

now im working a steady 40 to 48 a week in a maintenance electrician job, its boring as hell but im making more than i ever have and im getting a check each week and we are digging out of the hole. you just dont realize how fast things can go from happy go lucky to Fing hell in a heart beat

1 - 20 of 25 Posts