Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
another game to get addicted to and to have my wife yell at me for LOL
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
731 Posts
LOL um I hate to tell you this but it came out in Dec . The game is great just make sure you have a really good computer . If your talking for the console blaaaaa Computers way better. LOL Get it and enjoy .

Lots of mods for those with computers . I'm a geek I can admit it. LOL I'm in a Unreal clan we have 5 servers . 1-99 ,2-2k4's & 2 -UT3 servers
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1Coopgt said:
LOL um I hate to tell you this but it came out in Dec . The game is great just make sure you have a really good computer . If your talking for the console blaaaaa Computers way better. LOL Get it and enjoy .

Lots of mods for those with computers . I'm a geek I can admit it. LOL I'm in a Unreal clan we have 5 servers . 1-99 ,2-2k4's & 2 -UT3 servers
boy do i feel like an idiot
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
731 Posts
Nos4u said:
boy do i feel like an idiot
It's all good . LOL Pick it up & have fun . Stop by the Unrealhorseman.com forum sometime. Our server IP's are listed in there .
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1Coopgt said:
It's all good . LOL Pick it up & have fun . Stop by the Unrealhorseman.com forum sometime. Our server IP's are listed in there .
ill make sure to visit the site as soon as i get a better PC....what do u think ill have to spend on a pc that will be able to support that game????????
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
731 Posts
Nos4u said:
ill make sure to visit the site as soon as i get a better PC....what do u think ill have to spend on a pc that will be able to support that game????????
You could probably build a pc for 1000 to 1200 that would run a game nicely .
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top