Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts

·
457 Posts
in the suspension video right in the begining.. he mentions to refer to some type of online database for bike specs.... "on the throttle database" i cant find it anywhere!! someone help

·
164 Posts
he made replacing the shock so simple. for anyone that has done it, is it straight forward like that? the two basic bolts top and bottom?

·
59 Posts
thanks diddy...great post!

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MOAR
:yahoo:yahoo:yahoo

onthethrottle.com - Track Prepping a Yamaha R6

onthethrottle.com - Kawasaki ZX-14 Suspension Setup, part 1

onthethrottle.com - Kawasaki ZX-14 Suspension Setup, part 2

onthethrottle.com - Gearing with Michael and Tokey Beck

BTW, is there a general "how to" section for all bikes? I know there are how to threads for different bike sections, and jer's R section, but why isn't there a simple general 'How to" thread. That would seem to make more sense as most of these "how to" thread topics can be applied to more than one bike.

The reason I say that is because this thread, and the suspension school one, def deserve to be a sticky in a tech forum section of this site. Being hidden in the media section, of all places, will just get lost and no one will be able to use the information resource.

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts

·
Registered
7,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bansh said:
reat info! thanks Pat!
No problem. They used to have a database for every current sportbike with suggested suspension mods for stock bike dependent on the individuals weight. The OTT site has a ton of info in it for DIY bike owners.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts