Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
67 Posts
i think i have one of the best jobs when i take pictures for my schools paper... any girls sport is nice to take pictures... i think the goalie on our hockey team likes me... once one of the girls asked me for the time.. i almost fainted...

·
34 Posts
Man I have always loved seeing college volleyball on tv for this reason alone.:biggrin

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
DrunkFrog said:
i think i have one of the best jobs when i take pictures for my schools paper... any girls sport is nice to take pictures... i think the goalie on our hockey team likes me... once one of the girls asked me for the time.. i almost fainted...
lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
I used to live next to a lot of field hockey chicks at college, I told them that they could increase attendance and charge for tickets if they wore thongs instead of shorts under their skirts never worked

·
2,452 Posts
Grandevil said:
Damn. Maybe I should take up volley ball!
for some reason your cheeks would look good in those kind of shorts...

·
2,452 Posts
fuk college just goto the vacation cities.... woot!!!!! yeah!!!!! i havent been to one in 3 years though lol and my school sucks for the record

·
Registered
151 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
fuk college just goto the vacation cities.... woot!!!!! yeah!!!!! i havent been to one in 3 years though lol and my school sucks for the record
kinda hard to do that now (family man). but i do live in a vacation city.

·
2,452 Posts
your SF or vegas?

i dont remember...

SF doesnt count, it doesnt have the young crowd...

And family man now.... well you blew it partner j/k
i wish i could start my family right now tired of the relationships=problems

1 - 20 of 63 Posts