Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i went down today.....Sux looks like i fucked up my right handlebar pretty bad it looks pushed down pretty bad i hope my forks arent not bent which they dont looks like it but am sure they are with my luck.. went to make a left turn didnt even give it to much gas and the rear swung out pretty damn hard and ended up high siding at about 30 my race rails did save alot of the bike only craked the rear tail and a little crack on the front fairing where the headlight is overall good shit.... taking her to the shop tomorrow to have her inspected was now just seeing if anyone had a new right bar mine is def twisted not even going to try and bend it back

only damage to my self was a i twisted my ankle pretty bad its pretty swollen and my elbow little bruised but the jacket and helmet did their job upset that i now have a diesel scratch on it thou

·
3,306 Posts
sorry to hear that :frown

you should probably get that ankle checked out.... its huge!!!

glad you're ok!!

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea am alright pride taken down a notch but other than that am ok...and ill go to the hospital if its gets bigger i can bend all my toes so am think i just sprained it pretty bad had to ride it home and their was no vibration in the handlebars even at 55 so i think am good on forks but the handlebar is fucked ill let ya know the outcome after the weekend hopefull nothing to serious

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
Time for worrying about the bike will come, later.
Right now get you all sorted. You make have torn some ligaments, or maybe a bad sprain, keep weight off of it for now. It will take some rehab, but you be good. X-ray, asap.

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Kelevra said:
Time for worrying about the bike will come, later.
Right now get you all sorted. You make have torn some tendons, or maybe a bad sprain, keep weight off of it for now. It will take some rehab, but you be good. X-ray, asap.
eh i know if i go get an x-ray am going to be throwing money down the drain casue everytime i go get an x-ray it was a waste of time for a bad sprain am just gonna sleep on it and see how it is tomorrow

·
Members
5,173 Posts
take care of yourself first for sure. Also with the race railz check where they connect for any cracks in the frame, damage where they connect, etc. Be horrible to have frame damage from the railz and get back on the bike again. We got a call from a customer that had that happen and due to it he crashed again
but luckily not as bad.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
You should go get that ankle looked at, I didn't think mine was that bad. But it turned out to be broken, torn ligament, stretched 3 others and it still bothers me to this day.

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i can move my toes and it dont hurt plus i pushed all around my ankle and it dont hurt so i think ill be arlight ill see what tomorrow brings..... yea ill check my frame tomorrow its to dark to really see whats going on... but moto how much do u sell woodcraft handlebars for?

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RLover said:
Damn I hope you heal up fast.... sucks to crash.. but it happens.
yea i wasnt mad that i dropped the bike more mad about my helmet so its just another life on the job... lol but wounds heal and bikes can be fixed so it wont keep me off twowheels

·
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yea dont think it was gravel or oil or anything jus the tires were cold as shit was at school for 6hrs then was leaving to go home leaving the parking lot going to make a left and didnt even give to that much gas and it kicked out but lesson learned

does anybody know what mm i need for the woodcraft handlebars i believe its 45?? not to sure thou

1 - 20 of 31 Posts