Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would be interested to know the reference numbers / models of the Brembo calipers , discs and MCs installed OEM on the GSX-R 750 and 1000 ( and why not 600 as it might interest other members owning some 600 ) and have some informations about their specificities ( Cast , Billet , mono or 2 blocks ...etc) , compared to the aftermarket Brembo models available / compatible for those bikes ( and the earlier GSX-Rs , lets' say between 2005-2010 at least ) and their specificities as well ( and why not , prices )

I ask about that first because i am interested about that and also because i tried to search for some radial Brembo calipers and everything needed to replace the OEM brake calipers and elements on another bike l'as i would like tôreplace its fork as well but i was a bit lost to find all what inwas looking for about it for the Brembo parts , so i thought this could be interesting to regroup some infos here about Brembo brakes and GSX-Rs at least .

I have a GSX-R 750 K8 but i am intetested in the next generation 2011-2021 which seems to have Brembo calipers , so i am curious to know more about what brembo brakes she has .
Also, i was proposed two different GSX-R 1000 i am also interested in.
One is a 2009 stock base turned to a limited edition bike produced by some dealers , upgrading it with a 4 in 1 Akrapovic Racing System, some OZ magnesium Rims , some M50 Brembo Calipers ( i read these M 50 are a level above the M4 ) , and some Ohlins springs in the fork ( too bad , at first i was told it was a Ohlins fork but it is just the springs ), as well as a slightly different color scheme ( mostly on the front fairing , otherwise this is the blue and white one ) .
The other is the 2014 LE WSBK Voltcom GSX-R 1000 , upgraded mostly with a Yoshimura R-77 J rull exhaust Racing system ( and the Voltcom Endurance Team color scheme ) ,which unless i am wrong , has some OEM Brembo calipers .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts