Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when someone in a cage almost kills/runs you off the road/hits you? Anyone carry rocks or stuff in their left pocket for throwing in a fit of road rage? I know I get very upset
when some soccer mom almost ends my life... but I can control myself and I just flip the bird and pass... they normally freak out after realizing I'm there and maybe give a wave to say sorry but that doesn't get me a new pair of boxers...

So what do you GFN folk do?

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
It's hard to reamin calm for sure. I havea buddy who used to tape rocke to his front fairing stay lol

·
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Captain Squid said:
It's hard to reamin calm for sure. I havea buddy who used to tape rocke to his front fairing stay lol
haha
he sounds like he had some serious road rage and was prepared to handle it. I think I am gonna keep some nuts and bolts in my left pocket just in case... tape it to the fairings haha kinda crazy

·
536 Posts
Carry some glass marbles in your pocket, they do damage, scare the sh_t out of them and break on impact no evidence. You really wouldn't want something to penetrate the windshield.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
my02gsxr1000 said:
Carry some glass marbles in your pocket, they do damage, scare the sh_t out of them and break on impact no evidence. You really wouldn't want something to penetrate the windshield.
Not penetrate it.. but maybe crack it:hammer

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
SarahJ said:
i'm gonna razzle dazzle him if he keeps it up
I wonder what James will say?

Speaking of him......where is he? HE's got a lot of catching up to do?

·
3,306 Posts
Captain Squid said:
I wonder what James will say?

Speaking of him......where is he? HE's got a lot of catching up to do?
he's probably either still sleeping... or at the bar... or watching tv.... or working on my bike

slidewayz said:
Sounds kinky... biga wont like that:crash
he'll get over it

1 - 20 of 34 Posts