Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this post is pointless. I recently purchased a 1991 RM250. Some of the parts are missing or were jimmy-rigged. I've purchased every part I need except for a part that appears to be discontinued. I'm looking for the rear axle block/chain adjustment washer for the right hand side of the bike. That specific part appears to be discontinued but that block for the left side isn't. The two parts don't look the same however they do look similar to parts from newer models. I'm trying to figure out what to do about getting my hands on that part or if a part from a newer model is interchangeable or if purchasing a second left hand block and using it on the right side is possible. I apologize if the attached photo is too small. The part I need is number 22 and the part I currently have is number 23. I haven't been able to find anything online that says the two part can be swapped, nor have I found anything that says parts from newer models will fit. I know there's size differences between models and I haven't been able to find exact measurements of the part to confirm if newer model parts would suffice.
Slope Triangle Rectangle Font Parallel

1 - 1 of 1 Posts