Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up rida's, this site looks interesting. I love that fact that there is an active forum that talks about AMA/MotoGP stuff. Brilliant!

Anyways...no I dont drink in ride; I just have Budweiser graphics all over the my bike. 06'Gixxer1000. Im in to the Drag Racing scene/hitting the twisties when I can. This will be my second season drag racing/5th year riding. I will post up pics/usual bolt on affairs later. Will be doing a 'Three Wise Men' theme this year. I will start up a thread with progression pics on that.

Thanks

·
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well this is my toy....since this pic I have lowered it and different windscreen.

As for the usual bolt on affiairs.....

Akro full Evo Exhaust
Thermotec Exhaust Wrap (black)
BMC race Filter
Factory Pro Stacks
Brisk Plugs
PCIII USB
DynoJet Ign Module
DynoJet Quick Shifter
SunStar 520 conversion
-1, +2 Sunstar sprockets
Metzeler Sportec M1 tires
Scotts Steering Damper
Vortex lowering links
Superbike ram air intakes
Ceramic Bearings (front & rear wheels)

Not looking to do anymore motor upgrades this year. I wanna get better with consistancy with my launches and my 330ft times. Last year my best run was 10.02....from what I was told thats decent for being in MN with our altitude level? However I was consistantly runnig 10.1 - 10.2 ( which is why I'm concentrating on consistancy)

So again, I will however be changing the looks of the bike. And I will start of a progress thread once thats underway....April?

·
635 Posts
Nice bike you got there. Look forward to seeing the new theme your putting on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts