Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lots of favs but Master of Puppets leads!

What's your's?

·
db's Idol
6,925 Posts
Captain & Tenille's "Muskrat Love"!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kelevra said:
The Who: Love Reign o'er Me..
That's a bad-ass song. Have you seen the movie Reign Over Me? They jam that song through the whole thing... The movie is awesome too.

Asking me to pick a favorite song is like asking me to pick my favorite celebrity boobies

Right now it is "PB24SS" by a band called Split Lip Rayfield. They are local to here but play allover and they play hardcore thrashed out bluegrass.

·
993 Posts
I couldn't possibly choose one song out of thousands that is my favorite. Really my favorite song changes with the times.

So this will sound lame, but the first song I truly remember wanting to hear multiple times in a row was "Jive Talkin' " by the Bee Gees. I was just a kid, and my dad had it on 8 track. I used to run through the tracks waiting for it to play again on our trucks stereo.

·
And, Here, We, Go...
8,017 Posts
crzydv13 said:
That's a bad-ass song. Have you seen the movie Reign Over Me? They jam that song through the whole thing... The movie is awesome too.
I'm not sure about that title, but I did see the Who movie Quadraphenia (sp) way back in the day, it had that song playing throughout, maybe that's what you're referring to?

I can't really pic one song either, as mood is always a factor.
I'll be listening to Pink Floyds Wish You Were Here, and then switch over to Hip Hop, mood is everything, lollz.

·
Um.. Venkman?!?!
1,028 Posts
I have toooooo many to list just one. My ipod is full of my favorite songs that I could listen to over and over again.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts