Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One that you have to watch each week regardless of what?

Prison Break and 24(if it ever comes back on)

Was Seinfeld and Martin before they left the air. I watched "I Survived" lastnight. I'm hooked.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
I use the DVR so I can watch them when I have time.. Prison Break, Lockup, CSI, Law and Order SVU, Greys Anatomy, House,
and of course some reality.. Survivor, Big Brother, Fattest Loser,
Here come the Newlyweds... that one is funny..
 

·
Level 7 awesome
Joined
·
34,135 Posts
I forgot about Law and Order SVU. Me and my wife watch that one a lot
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,785 Posts
Putty said:
One that you have to watch each week regardless of what?

Prison Break and 24(if it ever comes back on)

Was Seinfeld and Martin before they left the air. I watched "I Survived" lastnight. I'm hooked.
24 will be come back Jan 2009


NOS-Nelson said:
I watch "The Unit" on CBS but it hasn't been on since before the strike.
Unit is a great show.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mphis Style said:
Show is dumb! How much can go down on a damn island.

Oh, I watch SVU and Crim intent..the law and orders. Oh I watch Raymond everyday on TBS from 6 to 830. Red Deb, you watch a lot of shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Putty said:
Show is dumb! How much can go down on a damn island.

Oh, I watch SVU and Crim intent..the law and orders. Oh I watch Raymond everyday on TBS from 6 to 830. Red Deb, you watch a lot of shit.
I know.. wtf..
I didn't realize I watch all this until I started typing it out.. and I'm sure theres more I just can't think of them.. I have them all programmed to just record when they come one and I just watch them when I have time.. I'm such a couch potato..

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gsx-r600 girl said:
I know.. wtf..
I didn't realize I watch all this until I started typing it out.. and I'm sure theres more I just can't think of them.. I have them all programmed to just record when they come one and I just watch them when I have time.. I'm such a couch potato..

My DVR was at 82% full. I started deleting shit. I had TMZ recording, Keeping up with Kardashians, Life in the ER...all sorts of shit.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
354 Posts
Putty said:
My DVR was at 82% full. I started deleting shit. I had TMZ recording, Keeping up with Kardashians, Life in the ER...all sorts of shit.
Mines is getting pretty full to I think its at like 72%.... hey nice avatar is that the g/f..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Gsx-r600 girl said:
Mines is getting pretty full to I think its at like 72%.... hey nice avatar is that the g/f..
Time to delete like me....Ya, that's her. Same as sig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gsx-r600 girl said:
yeah I need to go thro it and delete some shit out...

I thought that was her but she looks bigger in your avatar than you sig.. my bad
You calling her a fatty......
 
1 - 20 of 76 Posts
Top