Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One that you have to watch each week regardless of what?

Prison Break and 24(if it ever comes back on)

Was Seinfeld and Martin before they left the air. I watched "I Survived" lastnight. I'm hooked.

·
Premium Member
3,936 Posts
Putty said:
One that you have to watch each week regardless of what?

Prison Break and 24(if it ever comes back on)

Was Seinfeld and Martin before they left the air. I watched "I Survived" lastnight. I'm hooked.
24 will be come back Jan 2009

NOS-Nelson said:
I watch "The Unit" on CBS but it hasn't been on since before the strike.
Unit is a great show.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Putty said:
Show is dumb! How much can go down on a damn island.

Oh, I watch SVU and Crim intent..the law and orders. Oh I watch Raymond everyday on TBS from 6 to 830. Red Deb, you watch a lot of shit.
I know.. wtf..
I didn't realize I watch all this until I started typing it out.. and I'm sure theres more I just can't think of them.. I have them all programmed to just record when they come one and I just watch them when I have time.. I'm such a couch potato..

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Gsx-r600 girl said:
I know.. wtf..
I didn't realize I watch all this until I started typing it out.. and I'm sure theres more I just can't think of them.. I have them all programmed to just record when they come one and I just watch them when I have time.. I'm such a couch potato..

My DVR was at 82% full. I started deleting shit. I had TMZ recording, Keeping up with Kardashians, Life in the ER...all sorts of shit.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.