Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want that on my bike or do i have to find someone who can paint?

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
well the one up top is a 600, the bottom one is a 1000. As far as what kind of body work is on them I have no idea. Both are "custom'' paint and graphics with most likely different brands of body work.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn.... now i have pay $$$$ for what i want. damn why can they just make the stuff people see everyday....

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
Just get some plastics and do something of your own.
It's way better to have something original anyway. I almost made my bike a replica of a race bike. But then I came to my senses.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that euro cup bike looks clean though... i would love to have that one.

as far as a design of my own... i dont feel like thinking of something new.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
meh..buh
845 Posts
You can always try to find someone who will replicate it. There's a guy I can contact that does exactly that...I dunno if you want to ship your plastics to Canada though.

I'm sure there's someone who can do it reasonably.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whats the average price of doing that? getting them replicated

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
05oaklandGSXR600 said:
whats the average price of doing that? getting them replicated
I wouldn't say there is an "average price"

it all depends on what kind of plastics you want, and what quality paint and graphics you will get done. It will vary greatly depending on those two things.

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well im not going to colorzone and i'll probably get some sharkskin plastics

·
1,560 Posts
i can tell u one thing....the Jordan bike is Sharkskinz ( about $1000) and the guy that actually paints them will charge u about $1500

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i knew the paint stuff was gonna cost

·
1,055 Posts
or you just have to find yourself some friends that know how to paint and get hooked up that would be the best and chapest way

·
7,611 Posts
i got one spare side panel if you want it. Its the same as the ones you got on your bike now, you know black and red. I had em on my 750 to make it sleeper style. you could either have it painted or paint your originals. i believe its the right side?

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
meenbeemer said:
or you just have to find yourself some friends that know how to paint and get hooked up that would be the best and chapest way

·
2,452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Avplayer said:
u get what u pay for homie
tell me about it...

meenbeemer said:
Yeah, i know... I keep seeing my friends get their bikes painted but they are just solid colors they dont have any graphics on them. but i just seen the
.... I remember someone who knows how to do some GOOD work...

Fukucacheme said:
i got one spare side panel if you want it. Its the same as the ones you got on your bike now, you know black and red. I had em on my 750 to make it sleeper style. you could either have it painted or paint your originals. i believe its the right side?
I need a left side but hey, extra parts are good... PM me a price, is there anything wrong with it?

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
You will need to find a polace that makes OEM replacement bodywork that can be painted. It will need to have the cutouts for the headlights and tailight. The cheaper you pay the less quality you are going to get

1 - 20 of 70 Posts