Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding Season is coming, and i want to make my bike look fresh again,so im looking for a 06 gsxr 600 black/gray left faring.where can i find them for a good price? beside ebay because i havnt seen any. thanks

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Shoot me a PM with which fairing you are looking for. You had a 3 piece side fairing and I will get ya a good price on one. I'm a boad sponsor.......www.mrcycles.com

·
301 Posts
Hey Capt are you a board sponsor or a bored sponsor??? I need some new bikes if you are REALLY BORED!!! LOL

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
BTW they just built a new service department for them in the lot next door. 40,000 + square feet dealership baby!

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
I can call Suzuki when they open to try and find out....but I will hear the same as every dealer......March....then in March, I will hear April....and so on

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
Captain Squid said:
I can call Suzuki when they open to try and find out....but I will hear the same as every dealer......March....then in March, I will hear April....and so on
That is what I am hearing as well.

Thanks though

·
Members
5,173 Posts
mrcycles is where we go for all our oem needs as well
Good guys there...

the 08's should be about when most gsxr's come out. around april timeframe normally. end of march some of the 07 1k's showed up last year, but april is when many showed up everywhere.

·
28 Posts
just cut me a hella va deal. I really appreciate it squid. If this was ebay i would write A+++++++++. But then again ebay now sucks so...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts