Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
750 Posts
:blah:blah

actually we take several weekly trips down to the la cross area to hit up some corners, well have to make a time to meet down there this year:fact

It be weird to see 2 black and orange k7's in the same small group tho:lol

·
750 Posts
trust me, as soon as im mostly outta debt...IM GONE!!!!! ill probably end up in N. Carolina or some shit where I can ride all year long but the cost of living isnt crazy...

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Wicked1 said:
trust me, as soon as im mostly outta debt...IM GONE!!!!! ill probably end up in N. Carolina or some shit where I can ride all year long but the cost of living isnt crazy...
Please don't come here, we have enough
's here

J/K Homie!!!

·
420 Posts
Other forum huh LOL..... the bike is coming out of hybernation in 2 weeks and the growler is goin on... the neighbors better be prepared LOL :biggrin this damn winter seriously needs to go im dying here at my house.

meenbeemer what part of the state u from bro

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
janesville not that far from new berlin.
yeah this winter is driving me crazy i dont cae about the cold but that damn white shit everywhere drives me insane. i bought a whole crapload of parts and got it dyno tuned (check dyno section:biggrin) now have to wait to try the out

·
750 Posts
well, its still winter. i went to the international motorcyle show in the cities yesterday. saw some moto gp bikes...every new model bike imagineable includeing the MV Augusta F4CC ($120k), Ducati 1098R (40k) and some very sexy show bikes (boz brothers/McCoys R1)oh and some of the ladies were lovely too:sneaky
Captain Squid said:
Please don't come here, we have enough
's here

J/K Homie!!!

i suppose you want them all for yourself

1 - 20 of 353 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.