Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 353 Posts

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i hope to get some riders from wisconsin to post up here. and once it gets nicer outside maybe set up some rides

·
750 Posts
wisconsin cold weather hero right here...where you located?

·
750 Posts
:blah:blah

actually we take several weekly trips down to the la cross area to hit up some corners, well have to make a time to meet down there this year:fact

It be weird to see 2 black and orange k7's in the same small group tho:lol

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hell yeah im up for it im getting soooooooo sick of the same corners over and over again and the thing about the same bike .... there isnt much k7 left on my bike :biggrin

·
750 Posts
i think so...the others arent cool enough for this state:crash

·
750 Posts
trust me, as soon as im mostly outta debt...IM GONE!!!!! ill probably end up in N. Carolina or some shit where I can ride all year long but the cost of living isnt crazy...

·
Level 7 awesome
34,135 Posts
Wicked1 said:
trust me, as soon as im mostly outta debt...IM GONE!!!!! ill probably end up in N. Carolina or some shit where I can ride all year long but the cost of living isnt crazy...
Please don't come here, we have enough
's here

J/K Homie!!!

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Nos4u said:
whas up guys......whos up for some riding today LOL LOL...
i seen that guy before on the "other" forum

put 23 miles on my bike yeasterday ....

.... on th dyno

·
420 Posts
Other forum huh LOL..... the bike is coming out of hybernation in 2 weeks and the growler is goin on... the neighbors better be prepared LOL :biggrin this damn winter seriously needs to go im dying here at my house.

meenbeemer what part of the state u from bro

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
janesville not that far from new berlin.
yeah this winter is driving me crazy i dont cae about the cold but that damn white shit everywhere drives me insane. i bought a whole crapload of parts and got it dyno tuned (check dyno section:biggrin) now have to wait to try the out

·
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
crackpantspaintr said:
yeah snow is gay whoever invented it should die ... otherwise

Only good thing about january is taxes come out so i can buy shit for my bike haha
yup im looking at some wheels and im still waiting on the brembo mc rcs19

·
4 Posts
Why all the hate for winter? It's a great time if you have a sled or can get more creative...

BTW I grew up in Janesville, now living in Nevada

·
750 Posts
well, its still winter. i went to the international motorcyle show in the cities yesterday. saw some moto gp bikes...every new model bike imagineable includeing the MV Augusta F4CC ($120k), Ducati 1098R (40k) and some very sexy show bikes (boz brothers/McCoys R1)oh and some of the ladies were lovely too:sneaky
Captain Squid said:
Please don't come here, we have enough
's here

J/K Homie!!!

i suppose you want them all for yourself

1 - 20 of 353 Posts