Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
post em up people...i'll start with the mean evil woman you all get when you call up MotoMummy. I will never admit I said this either. Here is Erin my wife who does lots of emails, phone, and even tech support on products

Attachments

·
Site Supporter
1,903 Posts
Im with her on the single thing so nothing to post for now sorry guys

·
1,691 Posts
LOL Ronaldo is that a TAZER in your left hand?!?!
(I know it's not but at first glance it had a remarkably similar resemblance).

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nice ronaldo...

lol on the tazer...looks like one hahaha bet you don't get denied with a tazer built into your cell phone

thanks for the nice comment mel...yah...she's okay LOL
It's great listening to her give tech advice to people on the phone. Best yet when they walk in and ask for the owner and she says she is. They then say "well i need tech advice" and she says "okay, about what?" then answers them...i just love it LOL

·
3,677 Posts
motomummy said:
nice ronaldo...

lol on the tazer...looks like one hahaha bet you don't get denied with a tazer built into your cell phone

thanks for the nice comment mel...yah...she's okay LOL
It's great listening to her give tech advice to people on the phone. Best yet when they walk in and ask for the owner and she says she is. They then say "well i need tech advice" and she says "okay, about what?" then answers them...i just love it LOL
does she ride at all corey?

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not yet, but she knows al lthe parts and tech info LOL She will be learning on a dirtbike when we move this summer. My bikes are way too much for a girl slightly over 100lbs and 5'2".

·
3,677 Posts
motomummy said:
not yet, but she knows al lthe parts and tech info LOL She will be learning on a dirtbike when we move this summer. My bikes are way too much for a girl slightly over 100lbs and 5'2".
what about a new ninja 250? check your pms to in a sec

·
Members
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i'm headed to bed...going to start her on dirt so she can learn easier. learn how to slide, learn what it's like to crash so she realizes how bad pavement can be. dirt is much more forgiving and she can get a bit more crazy on it and really see what it feels like to get in a jam, how to get out of it, etc...

1 - 20 of 212 Posts