Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Firebird East.

I forgot I don't have it listed where I live.
Oops...
I live in AZ. I will be on Firebird East on the 6th.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
nunya said:
Yeah.
I know.
I am liking the fact that it is all rights...
I need to work on that.
be careful out there! you'll have fun, but just take your time and work on your body positioning... don't worry about speed or trying to get your knee down.

Work on your body positioning first, the rest will come. And there are pleny of people out there that know what they are doing and will be glad to help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Plastic Cup Politics said:
be careful out there! you'll have fun, but just take your time and work on your body positioning... don't worry about speed or trying to get your knee down.

Work on your body positioning first, the rest will come. And there are pleny of people out there that know what they are doing and will be glad to help.
It's funny you say that, cause as I imagine what I am doing, my body positioning is seriously the first thing I keep thinking of.
No plans on the knee for sure. I just hope I go fast enough to keep my bike upright.

·
Brahptimus Prime
23,504 Posts
nunya said:
It's funny you say that, cause as I imagine what I am doing, my body positioning is seriously the first thing I keep thinking of.
No plans on the knee for sure. I just hope I go fast enough to keep my bike upright.
I didn't plan on getting my knee down either.
But I wasn't focusing on my body positioning... I got my knee down just because I was diving down, but I ended up wrecking and my lack of body positioning may have played a role in that.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I picked up my new 1000 in Phoenix and was riding on the freeway watching the track day. I am more of a Arroyo Seco fan but I need to get to firebird eventually..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts