Suzuki Motorcycles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
meh..buh
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put Yosh TRC slip-ons on the bike, so the cat stays in place. I think I made the wrong choice. I took it out today, opened it up in third ...and it felt fine until I got off it. When I rolled off the throttle, the bike surged forward with more power which just screams "TOO MUCH BACK PRESSURE"

Damn. Now I gotta buy another exhaust.

·
1,047 Posts
Voodoovaj said:
Does the arrow midpip have the outlets in the same position as the cat? If so, that's the way I'll go.

Geez, I didn't think the cat was going to be that noticeable
yup there is quite a few manufactures that started to make mid pipes for the k7 even Leo vince and akra make them now i think just start looking they're out there

·
Registered
321 Posts
Voodoovaj said:
I put Yosh TRC slip-ons on the bike, so the cat stays in place. I think I made the wrong choice. I took it out today, opened it up in third ...and it felt fine until I got off it. When I rolled off the throttle, the bike surged forward with more power which just screams "TOO MUCH BACK PRESSURE"

Damn. Now I gotta buy another exhaust.
The reason it surges is because its lean, not backpressure. But yeah, get rid of the cat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.